The Piano for Beginners series is designed for absolute beginners who are interested in learning to play the piano. Presented to you by ABRSM Examiner Gareth Green, these tutorials will walk you through each area step by step in a clear and informative manner, lesson by lesson. All our videos are recorded in full high definition for maximum viewing quality.
Take a look at our free lessons from our beginners piano course. If you are interested in downloading additional videos take a look at the packages below.
Piano for Beginners Stage 1
Piano for Beginners Stage 2
This package contains a total of 13 videos as well as a collection of accompanying documents and resources.
- Lesson 1 – Reading Treble Clef
- Lesson 2 – Learning a Duet
- Lesson 3 – Reading Bass Clef
- Lesson 4 – A Piece in the Bass Clef
- Lesson 5 – The Scale of C Major
- Lesson 6 – A Piece in Contrary Motion
- Lesson 7 – Two Hands in Similar Motion
- Lesson 8 – Learning a Waltz
- Lesson 9 – Learning a March
- Lesson 10 – Improvisation
- Lesson 11 – Learning a Waltz 2
- Lesson 12 – Aural Intermission
- Lesson 13 – A Jazz Style Piece